If you are experiencing domestic violence, help is available. Call our hotline at 631-666-8833 to speak with a crisis counselor.
- 24-hours a day, seven-days-a-week
- All information is kept confidential, and is provided free of charge
- Provides access to Safe Harbor Shelter
- TTY line for the hearing impaired, 631-233-3626, available Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Language translation service available 24-hours a day
- Trained hotline counselors available to provide safety and options in a supportive environment. Offer help with: safety planning, crisis intervention, information and referral
You may also e-mail a hotline counselor.
Your email will be answered Monday – Friday during the hours of 8:30am – 4:30pm.